Friday, May 29, 2009

May 2009






This has been such a busy and crazy month. It seems like I am always thinking when life slows down I will do this or that. I have come to find out that it never slows down. Every week fills up with one thing or another. Anyway this month Avery had a fun field trip to the zoo which I was able to go on with her. It is so fun to watch your kids interact with the kids in their class. Because I honestly remember those field trips when I was little and they really don't seem that long ago. Then Avery had her Dance recital. She did wonderful and was so cute. This last week was quite busy as well we had a fun memorial day with family breakfast, park and swimming and then Bo's Birthday. I can't believe it has been a year. He has grown up way to fast. He is such a sweet baby. He is still a great sleeper, mostly because he sucks his thumb but it is pretty cute. I am so grateful for him in our family. He cruises around and loves to play catch. He loves giving kisses and gives the best hugs. What a fun year. Then today was Avery's last day of kindergarten. It was actually a sad moment. I can't believe the school year is over. Avery had such a great teacher that I loved. I am sad that she won't be her teacher anymore. When I was picking her up for school the teacher came over to say goodbye and started crying. She loved Avery. It was so great to have a teacher that just loves your child. What a busy May we have had. Here are a few pictures of our crazy May.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Big Baby BO! I can't believe it's been a year either! Great job on his birthday cake! You're getting really good at those :)

Larson 7 said...

We love the birthday cake! My boys are jealous!

The Wards said...

I agree with the others, that cake is really awesome! Happy Birthday Bo, I hope you have another happy year! Avery is so cute! I'm glad she had such a great teacher and hope her first grade teacher is just as wonderful. You are a such a terrific and sweet mom! I'm still waiting for life to slow down, too!

Amy said...

I'm going copy your cake idea and make it for Gavin's birthday in a couple weeks...SUPER CUTE!!