Thursday, August 14, 2008

Anniversary


On the 11th Adam and I celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 8 years. We celebrated by going to dinner at Tepanyaki and were home by 8:30 p.m. The life with a newborn is pretty restrictive. But it was nice to have a quiet dinner. Thanks to my sister Al for watching the kids. She is great!

3 comments:

The Duke Family said...

Hey Adam

It's Jon Duke. What happened to your hair?

Allyson said...

Well, you've got great kids, they make it fun to tend! Can't believe it's been 8 years!

The Wards said...

Yeah, I LOVE this!!!! What a great picture of you two!! You are a handsome couple (you are beautiful). Congrats on another Happy Anniversary. I can't believe how fast time flies. I hope Avery had a wonderful birthday, she is blessed to have such a fun and loving family.