Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of Kindergarten






Today was a big day at our house. Avery's first day of school was such an exciting day. I took her to school and we saw a lot of friends there, then we went in and got her all situated in her classroom. She was a little nervous but after we got in there she did just great. It is a little sad for me, you think about her getting bigger and it just feels like she has grown up so fast. I sat and watched from the door, a little girl introduced herself to Avery and it about made me cry. However I do think the afternoons are going to be pretty nice both Tate and Bo took a nap and I felt like I could a lot done. I am really proud of what a sweet and good little girl she has become. Here are a few pictures from her big day.

3 comments:

The Wards said...

Cute!!!! She looks so cute and excited! I can't believe she is getting so big, so fast!!! I don't think I would even recognize Bo, we need to get together soon!!! I am glad you are doing okay with the new transitions today - it makes me cry just thinking of Thayne going to school!

Valerie said...

Love the satchel Avery. It is soooo High School Musical!! Such a big day and sounds like you were a pro.

Greg and Niki said...

How have I not seen your blog. Cute family! Hope it is okay that I peek sometimes! :)
Nik