Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor day Weekend






On Saturday night my family all went up to my aunts cabin for a barbecue. It was really great. We hiked up around silver lake and had fun time. Thanks to Allyson for planning the candy bar game. The kids had a blast as did the adults. It was so beautiful to be up in the mountains. It is kind of sad to have Labor day come and go because it really means the end of summer. I guess you just have to think about all the fun holidays in the fall and winter to get excited about the summer ending. Here are a few pictures of the fun night with cousins.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I love Tate's face in the group photo. Looks likes he's taken one too many. Glad you had fun.

Neena said...

Abby-
I love that you are blogging it is fun to see your kids, Avery is beautiful and so big. Looks like you had a fun Labor day.

jillandjeremy said...

Abby, You have a cute little family. We need to get together. We live so close now. I cannot believe how fast time goes. You have a little Abby on your hands. She is so darling. Jill

The Wards said...

I have looked at this a million times and just realized I never commented.

I'm glad you have been/had (I'm not quite sure if summer is over...it still feels a little too warm - and I am excited for fall) a fun summer. Our family LOVES the candy bar game, although usually someone ends up crying in the end (it's getting better). I love the pictures!!!

Hope we get together soon!!!
Love ya!!!