Friday, September 19, 2008

Crazy Life






It has been awhile since my last post. It seems like things are crazy with Avery in School now. But I thought I would post some pictures of the kids. Looking at my posts you might not really know that I have a baby. I haven't posted any pictures of him, it is amazing how much he has changed in 4 months. I am kind of loving it lately he is on a great schedule. He goes to bed by like 6:30 or 7:00 and sleeps till 4 then goes back down till 9. Knock on wood that he keeps it up. He is a really sweet baby and is growing so fast. He has such a funny chuckle and cute smile. But it is almost impossible to get him to smile for the camera. He is to interested in the light from the camera. One day I will get a smile on camera but these pictures will have to do. It feels like we are finally getting into the swing of 3 kids.

7 comments:

Allyson said...

Nice form, TATE! You can tell he's pretty serious about the game :) What great pictures! Bo is getting so big!

Amanda said...

Abby those pictures are great! Bo is so darn cute...I especially love the bottom picture with his eyes so wide! And yes....I think Tate might have professional basketball playing in his future! I'm glad you're getting used to three kids....you sure do have cute ones!

The Wards said...

Your kids are so cute!!! Bo IS growing so fast. It is fun to compare his looks to his brother and sister (I think he looks like a good mix of the two). What a sweet little guy. I am glad he has been - no baby is easy - SWEET!!!! Keep up the good work, Bo!!!

JP said...

The form on Tate's jump shot is looking real nice, but I guarantee Adam's not working on any passing drills!

Tara said...

So cute. Tate has good form. We should buy a basketball hoop like that for your parents house so that all of the boy cousins can play together when we are over there.

Valerie said...

That basketball shot of tate with his litte tongue hanging out is so cute. By the way, his brother is his clone.

Am-Biance said...

Hi Abby, it's me Stacy "finch" :) I am so glad I found your blog, you have such a beautiful family and you look so great!! It looks like you have been busy, I will be peeking at your blog for sure!!
Take Care~