



Happy Birthday Tate
We celebrated Tate's 3rd Birthday. It was a lot of fun, we had a little Football party with a few cousins on Saturday. Tate is such a sweet boy and I am sure grateful for him. It is amazing that he is 3 years old. Time really does fly, I look at him and think how did he get so big. He loves riding his scooter and is really good at it. He also loves anything to do with sports. One of my favorite things Tate says right now is when I lay him down for a nap he always asks me before I leave "Mommy will you hold me foreva" And when I say Yes he asks "are you teasing me" and then he blows me a kiss and we both have to put it in our pockets. It is such a sweet time that I will always cherish. Here are a few pictures of his big day and from when he was born. What a sweet boy. Don't you think our Baby Bo looks like his big brother?
5 comments:
That is so sweet! That makes me want to cry! He is the sweetest little boy! Happy 3rd Birthday, Tate!
That nap time story is to die for. What a little stud in the football uni. Funny how that kid is crazy for his sports. Awesome job on the cake...that is if it is homemade!!
Happy Birthday Tate!!!!! He is so cute and I hope he and Thayne become good friends (Tate will be such a good example to him :). You are a sweet mom Abby. Love ya!!!
I agree with all of the comments. That is the cutest story...it also made me a little teary eyed. It's a good thing you've got this blog now to record all of these sweet things. And yes....Bo looks so much like Tate it's funny.
Happy Birthday Tate--and I agree, cute cake!
Post a Comment