Wednesday, October 22, 2008

UEA Fun






Avery Had a few days off from school so we packed those day's with fun activities with cousins on both sides of the family. On Thursday we went to the Witches festival with our Ward cousins and had a blast riding the ponies and finding lots of fun Witches. We put the kids in their costumes and they loved it. We also went and picked Pumpkins at Grandpa Wards House. The kids were so excited! Then on Friday we went to a darling Pumpkin Patch with our Larson Cousins. They had a fun Maze and Pirate ship. Needless to say the kids had a blast and I was exhausted. By the time Monday came around we had to stay home and get caught up on all the stuff I didn't do the week before. But it was really nice to do some fun fall activities with all the kids. You really start to realize how school runs your life.

2 comments:

The Wards said...

What a fun week!!! Your pictures are so cute (how nice that the sun is still out and even warm:)!!! Love the costumes, but where is yours???? Jake and I are dressing up as Jim and Pam for our ward halloween party!! Cute hat, by-the-way!!!!

Amy said...

Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable. I hope to e-mail you soon so we can catch up. I love checking in through the blog...yours is great.