Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bo's 4 Months




Bo had his 4 month check up two weeks ago. He is my tall baby. He was in the 90th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight. He is such a good baby and has been so much fun for our family. It seems like time is really flying with him. Especially since he started sleeping through the night. I finally got him to smile for me on camera so here is a big smile. Also, Adam found this old wig of his Grandmas and loves to tease the kids by putting it on. We finally convinced them to put it on and thought they looked pretty funny.

3 comments:

Neena said...

Okay that cracked me up, Avery looked so old and Tate could be a pretty cute girl. I had a great time the other night we need to get together again soon.

The Wards said...

What a sweet smile from Bo. Congrats on getting him to sleep through the night!!!!

Wish I had a wig like that, looks like endless fun!!!

Valerie said...

I would actually rather see Adam with the wig on. Next post. I still cannot over the fact that Bo looks so much like Tate. That is an outsiders perspective, though.