


Saturday's in the fall are so much fun. Adam puts our kids to work on saturday's and this is what they do. They raked up all the leaves and had such a blast jumping in them. Our neighbors dog even joined in on the fun. It reminds me when I was little going to my Grandma and Grandpa Wards house. He had a huge garden with a ton of leaves in it. My cousins and I would go out and play in the leaves for hours. I remember one year we made this huge turtle out of leaves. It was so fun. Watching my kids jump in the leaves brought back some great memories of falls in my past. Sometimes I am in such a rush for Christmas I forget to enjoy the fun of fall.
1 comment:
Those kids are so cute!!! It's so fun to watch kids play in the leaves. I also remember playing in them, although I have to laugh a little, because we always liked to fall into a pile of leaves, but the landing is never as soft as you expect. Sweet memories. Love ya!
Post a Comment