Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Pictures







We had a great Halloween. Here are a few pictures of the kids. If you can't tell the baby is a monkey. Tate's helmet is a full size helmet. We found it at the DI and Adam had a blast making it look like a real BYU helmet. It was so funny he would put it on and want to play football with Adam. Then he would start running and just fall over because it made him a little top heavy.

3 comments:

The Wards said...

I bet Avery just LOVED wearing makeup and I think Tate is the cutest football player ever!!!! They're going to make me switch my pride for Utah to BYU (well...). Bo is a cute little monkey - I am always surprised every time I see him at how big he is getting!!! Yeah, now for Thanksgiving!!!!

Allyson said...

I never got to see Bo's monkey costume, that's so cute! Your kids are so cute! And I love the hat under the helmet, he's hard core! Love ya!

Valerie said...

The kids look great. Tate could possibly be the cutest boy I've ever seen. The baby doesn't even look like a baby anymore. You know I've really only seen him at the Owlz game. Pathetic. GO COUGS!!