Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Groundhogs day

So it has been quite some time since I have blogged. So I guess I will finally update our blog. Not much has been happening other than sickness. It has over taken our family. At least once a week I have one child that is sick. I am so tired of winter and it just seems to keep lasting. Right now Avery is sick with a fever and I have kept her home from school for two days. Now it is just praying that whatever she has the other kids won't get. We have humidifiers constantly going in every bedroom of our house. Let's just say whenever groundhogs day is I am praying for whatever makes spring come sooner. Also Adam has put all of our pictures on his computer so I can't even put pictures from the holidays on. But we did have a great holiday season. I know this seems like I am whining but I am thankful for the good health we have had and will have again. Anyway hopefully I will post some new pictures of the kids soon.

5 comments:

Neena said...

I know exactly how you feel, when spring finally comes we really need to get together at a park and let the kids play while we visit.

Amanda Petersen said...

I hate to break it to you but Groundhogs day was February 2 and the groundhog saw his shadow this year which unfortunately means 6 more weeks of winter. Let's hope that doesn't really happen. I don't think your family can take any more winter. I hope you guys get better....let me know if there's something Tucker and I can do for you guys :)

Larson Reserve, LLC said...

Hey mand thanks for the comment I had no idea that Groundhogs day already happened. And yes I am depressed that 6 more weeks of winter. I guess it shows the world I live in I don't even know when Groundhogs day is. I missed it by just a little. Oh well

Allyson said...

That's okay, groundhogs day is over-rated and mostly wrong. Spring will be here before you know it! The kids will be out riding their bikes again all day long. February is just a sucky month!

The Wards said...

Oh dang it!!! Let's pray for all the bugs to go away and the sun to start warming things up!!!!