


Bo had his 9 month check up this last week. I know that I say it all the time but it really seems like he was just born. He is growing great and is big as ever. He is in the 75% for Heighth and 50th for weighth. He weighs almost 20 pounds. It is always fun to see how much they have grown. He only had to get one shot and wasn't to bothered with it. He is still my angel baby. He sleeps great and loves to laugh. Here are a few pictures that I took of the kids on a usual crazy day at our house. Notice how Bo has slobber all over him and our house is a disaster with toys. That is a usual day at our house, but I would not want anything else. I love these three kids so much.
3 comments:
He's getting so big...it does go by too fast!
Yay for pictures! And YAY for BO! He is such a happy guy! Even though he drools :) I can't believe he's 9 months either! They grow so fast.
Cutest pictures ever! I love Bo's smile. It's contagious. I gotta say...you've got some darn cute kids. I'm glad the sickness has passed (hopefully).....and I hope you have a nice break from it for a while!
Post a Comment