Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's a Girl


We are so excited. Yesterday we had our ultrasound. Everything went really well and we were thrilled to find out it is a girl. The kids are really happy. Avery is so glad to not be the only girl anymore. The other good news is I am starting to feel a little better. This has been a rough pregnancy, but having a good ultrasound was so great. My due date is September 27 and we can't wait to get her here.

6 comments:

Tara said...

We are so excited. I told Kate and Sophie last night and they both had the biggest smiles. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Yay! Yay for having a girl and Yay for updating the blog! She looks adorable...it's so fun to see the ultrasound picture! I can't wait for this little girl...so much fun! I'm also glad you're feeling better!

Unknown said...

This is amanda actually...sorry I'm logged in as Tucker :) He's excited too though! :)

The Wards said...

She is going to be just as darling as the rest of your kiddos and I can't wait to meet her! So glad you're feeling a little better anyway! :)

Amelia said...

Yay!another cousin,and it's a girl! Love Ya!

Amy said...

I had no idea you were expecting. Congrats!! Another girl, so FUN!