Well summer has come and gone so fast. Avery started school today and I can't believe she is already in second grade. I just thought I would post some fun pictures of our summer. It was a great summer with lots of fun. We started it out with Bo turning 2 and ended with Avery turning 7. Lots of trips to Thanksgiving point and the zoo. We even went camping with Adams family and had a blast. My sister Allyson got married last week which was so fun and we are so happy for them. I will post some more pictures of the wedding later.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Summer Fun
Well summer has come and gone so fast. Avery started school today and I can't believe she is already in second grade. I just thought I would post some fun pictures of our summer. It was a great summer with lots of fun. We started it out with Bo turning 2 and ended with Avery turning 7. Lots of trips to Thanksgiving point and the zoo. We even went camping with Adams family and had a blast. My sister Allyson got married last week which was so fun and we are so happy for them. I will post some more pictures of the wedding later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment