Saturday, February 19, 2011

My baby Love






This post is for Amanda. These are the most current pictures I have of Paige. She is such a sweet baby and we are just loving her to pieces. I can't believe she is 5 months old. Time has flown by. I never posted after she was born so here are some newborn pictures of her. It is fun to see how she has changed. She really looks a lot like Tate, but has Avery's eyes.

3 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

Thank you! She is so darling! I wish I could just squeeze those cute little cheeks. She is getting so big. We sure miss you guys. Hopefully we'll see you sometime this summer.

Tara said...

Such a sweet little girl...Its fun to have a baby girl around again.

Allyson said...

Wow! You updated your blog! I'm shocked! Love that little Paige! She is such a happy baby!